Your best solutions to the following tasks will automatically take part in the challenge:
For each task, you will get 1 extra point if your code is at most 20% slower than the fastest solution that anyone in this course has submitted.
- Only fully correct solutions count: you must have a successful submission and no negative score adjustment. You can resubmit just for the sake of the contest if needed.
- If you do not have MF3, consider submitting your MF2 as MF3.
- In IS1 you have to use the naive algorithm that tries all possible locations and chooses the one with the smallest cost. Do not try to submit a clever IS2 as IS1.
- CPU implementations cannot resort to any use of GPU.
- GPU implementations have to do the computationally intensive part on GPU. For example, doing some lightweight preprocessing and postprocessing on CPU is fine. However, computing half of the solution on GPU and half on CPU is not permitted.